Self-lubricating filament iglidur i180-BL, black
Components made of the 3D printing material iglidur i180-BL-PF are universally applicable for all types of wear parts, such as plain bearings, gears and drive nuts, since this material has also been specifically developed for moving applications. The higher wear resistance as well as a higher temperature resistance (100°C long-term) extend the field of application, especially for more dynamic applications with higher surface speeds. The filament can be easily processed on enclosed 3D printers and is slightly more demanding than an ABS filament. At the igus Adhesive film for the print bed
or the Bonding agent for tribofilaments
accessory materials are available to facilitate processing. When to use it?
When not to use it?
- When an increased permanent application temperature of up to 100°C is required.
- For highly dynamic plain bearing applications
- If a black material is required
- If the application temperature is higher than 100°C in the long-term, or even higher wear resistance is required (→ iglidur J260-PF)
- If I need a filament that is very easy to process or if I only have an open 3D printer (→ iglidur i150-PF)