Wear-resistant filament with higher temperature resistance - iglidur J260-PF
iglidur J260 is available as an injection moulding, bar stock and 3D printing material (filament) and shows very similar friction and wear specifications in all manufacturing processes. It is therefore a reliable material for product development from prototype up to high volume production. It has the best coefficient of friction and wear of the tribofilaments, as well as an increased long-term temperature resistance of 120°C. But it is also much more demanding to process: the printer should be able to achieve an extrusion temperature of 280°C and a printing bed temperature of 120°C, and ideally have a heated installation space. Without a heated installation space, only smaller components can be printed.When to use it?
When not to use it?
- If the wear resistance of iglidur i150 or iglidur i180 is not sufficient.
- When a higher application temperature of up to 120°C is required.
- From prototype to series: the same material for 3D printing, bar stock and injection moulding
- If your existing 3D printer does not have a build chamber heater (→ iglidur i180-PF)
- When mechanical specifications are very important in addition to abrasion resistance (→ iglidur i180-PF, iglidur i150-PF)
- When complex parts have to be produced